Saturday, March 12, 2011

Will this still work? I hope so. Cause if it doesn't I'm going to be lost again.
Still thinking. Perhaps it isn't good yet. It doesn't feel like I've done all I could. Shucks.. Perhaps i could string it:D haha!

Okok. Enough of that for now. Next problem is as usual, the second priority, homework-.- I'm lost already as it is-.- giri giri da-.- barely managing to keep up with bio, although my Monday i won't be keeping up anymore. I'm completely drowning in chemistry. I thought I was keeping up In maths but Ive failed maths ca... I couldn't believe it. Don't know what came over me. I just blanked out. Worst score in my life, but I'm supposed to get full marks.. Last Econs. Econs still manageable. Dumbest subject I've ever taken. Some idiots have managed to come up with laws for the most common sense things-.- the definition for demand in the text is so cheem-.- complicating stuff that's actually very simple to understand. This is what humans are good for anyway-.- making the simplest stuff completely unrecognisablr and then passing that on to the next generation and then the next. Now I've got some marginalist law and law of demand to follow, which actually is plain common sense-.- even an idiot who's 3 years old can understand-.-

Now. :) time to sleep. Still sick. My third type of antibiotic In an attempt to subdue the idiot bacteria that has consistently been finding opportunities to kill me while I'm already under attack by damned viruses. I'll ask pooh bear to kill them for me:D
-.-
Night.

No comments: