My Mob size is like 110 already! Hahaha! Aim to reach 140 In the next 2 days. Quite possible.
Goig to Penang for about 3 days over the weekend, can't add on to the mob, So:( oh wells. Nothing much to do but wait for it to collect money and then use it to buy real estate again to up the income.
Gonna have to start soon.
Havent fully recovered from flu yet. And I'm eating chicken chop, singing and shouting already. Really ticks me off so I can't avoid the shouting part, but the rest. Actually, I avoided te shouting. I just answered indifferently to tick the other person off without shouting. Wasting my voice as far as I'm concerned. So no point. And cold drinks. Oh wells:)
Next I have project work. And I haven't got a freaking clue as to where to start. Perhaps somewhere on the news or headlines over the past few years. Minus away all the volcano eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis, so on and so forth. Keeps happening these days, but there's no link to Pw. Hmm... I've started on something, but I can't get any leads to understanding it. Every sentence I come across has 1 or 2 important words that I don't understand. The terms are so damned important, spent two hours on it but I haven even got rid of the terminology yet. 1 thing after another. Every sentence I ask to the Internet to define, it gives mr a sentence with another 2 words I don't understand that are also terms-.- what kind of saddening even is happening to me?!D: joking:) anyway, I'm supposed to start on something that I'm not well versed In. So this-.- lol. After that I can go become a VIP already-.- So cheem-.- who came up with all these words in the first place?-.-
Now as I wait my chicken chop to come, I put on the headphones sets to rid myself of words that will hurt other people. Because I'll hurt the person who spoke the words most likely. Forget it. I'm gonna take it off. Hate headphones anyway. Don't want to wear it unless it's necessary. I'll have to tolerate. Off.
No comments:
Post a Comment