I'm sorry, for jumping to conclusions:( forgive me, okay?
Cut my hair-.- until it's So short again-.- can't believe it. Have a splitting headache right now. I wanted to take panadol but I've been out the whole damn day and not been allowed to go home-.- damn screwed up. Always like this. Really sick of this already. Wonder how many more years I've got to do this.
Damn it man.. Headache's really killing me.
Have pe tmr too-.- I think I'll just pretend to die before it starts and then get an asthma attack. Might as well poke myself with a pin 2 times and say it's a vampire bite-.- just as good, cause there's no way of escaping the sadistic fun they're gonna put us through anyway. Probably not even If I get rammed down by a Cherie QQ. Lol. Cause I don't wanna be banged down by a truck, squids don't like trucks anyway
Now. I don't know what to do already. I'll find someone to sms:)
No comments:
Post a Comment