Sunday, March 27, 2011

I dont know whether it has already been done. And I really don't know whether I should. One part of me says I'm being a busybody doing this.. But assuming it hasn't been done? Then how? Assuming it has been done, then I'd just be an extra guy doing something extra. But extra in this sense is good anyway, and I suppose it doesn't hurt to have one more, only problem is, it's coming from me, and that sucks because I don't want to be the one initiating this cause it looks like I'm still trying, lol, when I'm more or less quite settled to be friends already. Hmm... :) I'll do it anyway:) cause it's worthwhile. Now-.-!! I need to persuade the horse to drink water from the river. Howhowhow? You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink. BUT!! I'm a squid! I'm special :D I'll do my best. And then if it doesn't work, I guess, I've at least tried my best:)

No comments: