Monday, May 9, 2011

=.= I dont know how to get rid of someone like that! I'm gonna be stuck for a year like this. And then I've got people who keep telling me their problems and just want me to listen. I'm sincerely fine with listening one or tow or even three times, but like once every 2 days or once every day? That's just very frustrating. I'm really feeling kinda guilty feeling this way, but I've really got ot say, I hate doing this. First emotion that comes is irritation. Then I tell myself "Cmon, this is what friends are for, listen to each other's troubles and make them feel better because you ranting is one of the most perfect way of distressing, stop being an idiot of a friend", and then the irritation goes away and I'll start listening normally. But imgaine I have to do that three to four times a week if not more.. Man, I feel like I'm a hypocrite somehow already cause I keep saying "yup. yup, mmhmm. relax. Breathe in Breathe out, find a logical way to solve your problems, etc etc" just to realise that the person doesnt really want to solve their problems for themselves, and tell me "I know this is what I have to do, but I really dont feel like doing it because ..." and there is really no other way to solve the problem in this case. And then the next day or 2 days later they come back to me and start ranting about the same thing all over again. What exactly is the point in helping a person that has forsaken themselves? I would help the person if I sincerely loved them. But hello, I dont love this person, just friends, and its really driving me up the wall. Should I be frank? Or should I continue being a hypocrite =.= I think the answer's quite obvious, but if I say that the person will feel damn hurt and I dont know what on earth the person's going to do after that cause the person thinks I'm a really good friend. ****! I'm a damn conscience-struck hypocrite. What the heck do I do now? I shall continue listening and giving useful advise until the day comes when the person will finally wake up and smell the roses by herself.

Over with the really emo stuff.

I received a call from a person who's been constantly pestering me (Not the same person as above) and Ong Sim was with me. I was like "SHIT!! LOOK!!!~!! HELP!!!) and then Ong Sim snatched my phone from me. My facial expression --> O.O WHY DID U SNATCH MY PHONE, and then she answered the call herself!! O.O! and then she was like:
"Yes, Hello?
"Huh?
"No I dont know a 'Justin'.
"Maybe you've got the wrong number.
Yeah, okay, no problem.
Bye!"

AND I WAS LIKE WTH DID YOU JUST DO!?!?!
THIS IS THE KINDA THING I DID IN LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S PHONE! AND WHOSEVER PHONE IT WAS, THE GUY NEVER GETS AWAY WITH IT ANYWAY! I was like tellimg myself I was gonna be doomed. but surprisingly, no second call came back from the person. HAHAHA! FREEEE~~!!

Wishlist:
1) Get A for PW
2) Go out every 2 Saturdays or so with friends.
3) Take a picture with a sheep in Nz. (with ethel too of course)
4) Be able to watch Vampire Diaries, cause its loading extremely slowlt this very second=.=.

Byebye.

No comments: