Thursday, May 26, 2011

Since when did www.blogspot.com cease to exist?=.=

Anyway, sleep over at jordan's house tmr!!! whoohoo! Gonna rape him. hehehe! jkjk.

Bloody hell. I really hate the naruto anime film makers. Every single episode also flashback here flashback there, and every single fighting scene also shifting from one person's view to another. If they dont want to make it a quality show they shoulld just stop showing it. disappointing show today.

No matter. Tmr's sports carnival too, and I'm plaaying basketball. lol. die already sure got some very pro dude thrash everyone one.

Spent 2-3 hours today using school com to watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood >:) hehe. Library com somemore and I'm vice=.= I'm gonnna get sacked soon.

Dont know what to do now. Was looking forward to watching Naruto only today. Now watch already feel damn down. wasting my time and wasting their time making it. I'm gonna watch fullmetal alchemist. bye.

No comments: