Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's an identity crisis. Hehehe. That's the last thing that I expected to ever hear-.- Pfft! Hahaha!

I wonder how people feel about people who close doors on them? Disappointed, frustrated, sad, irritated-.- probably pissed off. Hmm if it were me, I find a door stopper:D and cook maggi noodles while waiting for someone to open it from the inside. So, I'm just sitting outside, knocking every once in a while, wondering when it will finally open and let me into a whole new world. No flying carpets, no magic lamps, just walk in, and be a part of it.

I spy with my little eye, something... Red :D and orange, and yellow and green and blue and indigo and violet. What am I?
Rainbow-.-

I spy with my little eye, something pink!:D but it's not supposed to be pink, it's supposed to white-.- what happened to it?

I spy with my little eye, something round>:) guess guess?

No comments: