Friday, May 27, 2011

Tired. sleepy like anything.

Chill, k? everybody has family issues i guess, some are ordinary, some arent, mine is more on the extreme end too i guess, so you should try to enjoy it, even though it's not something enjoyable, easier said than done. Still, it's definitely something you want to do, otherwise.. I think I'll regret it.. for my case anyway.

I'm gonna have to do something about this tiredness=.= tiredness. I dont think there's such a word. yet. haha!! Cause I've made it now.

Was supposed to go to Jordan's house and sleepover =.= but Mr Kay Rui last moment say his Grandma feel lonely dont want him to go=.= and Chuw teck cant also. Then I go jordan's house overnight do what sia?! Cherie will have my head!!

I am going to get my handsome rest. hahahaha!!! self-praise. Seems so common these days =.= so is enthusiasm, except I dont like enthusiasm that much =.=

Gotta go, going to get scolded again, as usual, not that I'm not accustomed to it already=.= but that's the least of my worries anyway, that's normal =.= now, when something ABnormal starts again, which will at least occur twice in the next 24 hours, then perhaps I'll do something to keep calm =.= if I'm not already accustomed to it too, as surprising as it can be to be accustomed to this one.

Night y'alls! go watch full metal alchemist =) not bad!

No comments: