Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Colleague of mine started playing the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz while I was in the room doing work. Lol. Click. And suddenly everything flows back in. And for that, I didnt hesitate to walk out of the room. Quietly. Not like I could tell him to stop playing music cos my insides were starting to go into knots thinking about karaoke sessions and duets. It's getting better, slowly, but surely, I think. Still cant listen to music though. This is going to take awhile.

University work starts today! 35marks to be put in 1 page. Done, in about 5 hours. No knowledge on the subject at hand, worked from scratch, hope I can get at least 30 marks for him hahah! But shouldnt be too tough a deal. I think. Im not sure if they want the words "Implementation Gap" in the answer, maybe I should edit it slightly tmr, just in case. 2 more words and it'll be more than 1 page already. Gonna have to cut a bit. Not much motivation to do it though, I told him to give it to my understudy since my understudy was so enthusiastic about doing something academic, but obviously didnt tell him my problems. He insisted I do it. So. I have to try my best to not let things make me feel down, and do it well. That song though.. Immediately un-did things..

Larry still his usual self, cant really talk to him at all. I need to get a move on with life, and I am, just rather slowly right now. He'll never understand though. So I wont tell him about it anymore.

Just watched the first 2 episodes of White Collar S6. Best distraction ever. But even the best distractions come to an end, right?

A very depressing poem just came to mind. I think this is becoming pretty ridiculous. Say positive things, and positive things will be done, right? Tough thing to do right now. Very positive indeed, I know. My level of bs sarcasm just rose with rare candy cheat codes. Even the watch I wear everyday reminds me of her.. Not much to say really.. I've linked her to so many things without noticing, that now everything's something..

Need to buy a Mike and a Video camera for my computer. Next month's online interview with the university, probably dont want to screw it up by not showing up at all. Plus I'll need to start skyping a lot of friends soon, might as well get one! I'd like to try it on dota, but recently I cant bear to play it. I dont know why. Just because Ive had the conversation with her on it? Or maybe just no mood for it? So damn pathetic. Disrupting my life for someone who doesnt feel the same way. What am I even doing?

Gonna get out of army soon, then all this, is going to feel a lot worse if it isnt already healed by then. Because Kay Rui will be gone, and there will be nothing left to do, but a lot of time for this emptiness. Got to fill it up.

Get up, and move.

No comments: