One huge long rant, that I cant post on this blog, is on a separate private blog.
Count the number of good things happening to me now, and maybe that'll make all the unhappy thoughts go away. I really need out. So I am out. Time to wake up, and do everything I can for my future, and not worry about this now. I wish I could cuss and swear to get my head off of it. But I cant, because I've decided to no longer feel that way for her. Im not going to type anymore because if I say anything else that makes my decision in this waver, that's the end of this, and I'll be back at square one. 1 Last chance for this to work out. If I get the same answer, I'll decide for myself, and that's going to be a No.
Because I cant clap without your hand. Not for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment