Today, was absolutely retarded.
I feel bad typing all that happened today cos it'd make someone look bad, so I shant. Let's talk about the neutral-good things.
Went out with Melvyn, all the way to Buona Vista. He was late, to say the LEAST. the least. hehe. Anyway, after lunch, we went all the way from buona vista mrt to clementi on FOOT. LOL. This keeps getting better no matter how Im trying to say it hahahah. Visited his Primary School, and Secondary School, and SIT, and U-Town, and New Town Sec school, and Singapore poly, all for NOOOO reason. I wish Mr Melvyn was reading this. Then finally took a bus back to clementi down the road, before gg home.
Left home at 1120. Reached home at 1745. Not bad alr hahah! Was still quite an enjoyable day frankly ;) Although the treat did not go as plan, hahaha! Unless you count treating me to mineral water HAHAH but okok enuf said.
Tmr. No.1 Parade. Gonna be. Such. A. Drag.
No comments:
Post a Comment