Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back to blogging, after all the trouble I've been through the past two days, I dont want to go thinking about the same trouble I'm gonna have to go through the next 3 weeks of a so-called holiday.

Work attachment the next 3 days, which takes off most of my time for the chalet. wth. from 750am to 5pm, shucks, as gd as dont need to go alr chalet, only can get there at like 630? 7pm? what a waste. oh well, alr in for it, might as well stop complaining about it.

Once the chalet week is over, hell starts taking over my life, no joke. hell not because of work by the way, hell because of the number of quarrels I'm going to get in, and because of the number more times I'm going to have to wake up in the morning because I was woken up by pure noise expressed in dumb words.

Either way, supposed to go to peninsula plaza today, not sure if still going though, at this rate, most probably not, I'm gonna give Russell a call and see how.

=) Just bought back the vcd GIJoe, but I doubt I'll have the pleasure of watching it today.. A lot of freak incidents in December for me, no clue why, srsly, last december was like living hell, so was the one before that, and now this one too, there srsly must be a way out of such rubbish.

And my series VCDs!! Lols, I've been playing on my iphone these days so much I completely forgot that my parents were watching the shows!! And I missed like what, 4 episodes=.= and started watching from the 5th=.= now I'm just lost in space. Man! I found some really neat place to download Iphone games for free! And I downloaded some RPG game and srsly, it's damn nice, graphics are also not bad compared to some RPG games on the iphone! lols no idea how long i've spent on the game in the last 2 days.

Ahhhh, I srsly regret ever speaking abt work attachment. nvm=.= backtracking.

yay!! I should be going to Peninsula plaza later! hehe, finally, an excuse outta here.

Why did XinNi call Ruth Woof =.=?? So bad! Aijing sucks lor, where got dont suck! heh! hehe. okok,

gtg, adios amigos.

No comments: