I'm still awake, but tired like sheet(s), at 1130 at night =.= woke up at 730 this morning. but anw, looks like I'll be blogging twice today. I had some dream again last night, but I had the same dream before a long time ago, cause I can now remember some parts of the dream. I start off somewhere in some narrow dark street, with beggars and people living in poverty all over the place, living in those kind of really run-down houses where dno how many ppl share one hse. so i walk down this lane, all the way to the end, and there was something about ppl drinking diluted milo but that's too disgusting to talk about.
Then I turn left, and somehow, there's this really big house, that takes me somewhere else =.=, and apparently, I somehow became a wanted criminal o.o can u imagine me being a wanted criminal? Of course u cant, course I'm too good. anw I end up leaving this place in a truck, and I'm being chased by some kind of police or something, and the next thing I know, I have a gun that shoots fireballs o.o, I'm like, "ok", so I start shooting, and everyone starts catching fire,=.= AND THEN ---- and then i woke up =.= why must I wake up when I finally can shoot people ah?
I was being some sadist in my dream man, lols. Went with Russell to Tampines today but couldnt find suitable clothes to fit our budget, so we didnt buy anything=.=
I'm waiting for my torrent to finish downloading, should be done soon alr. gtg, see ya'll! (again)
No comments:
Post a Comment