Shucks, played com for such a long time today. Thought I've spent less than hour an more or less grasp what 3A will be tested on bio at the starting of next yr. I hope I don't forget when tht comes.
I have a "holey" hand-.-and I got the injury unknowingly-.- small injury tho, "holey" is definitely and overstatement. Still got some remnants of flu as well, though no fever ever since I got it, which unfortunately worsened drastically 2 days ago.
Isn't that cute? Now I have Chinese tuition tmr:) and I haven done work yet:) great:) and I spent almost my whole day relaxing:D excellent:) I m ded:) -.-
if it weren't for the outings and the comfort of several frens both enroling in Tk and out of Tk, I'd not only be freaking bored right now, I'd also be depressed -.- as far as I can picture it in my head after the heated quarrels the past few days. But thanks to them and some music:D and some games:D my hols are that much better. Lols. The people I refer to would probably not know it's them, and the people I'm not refering to would probably thinks it's them, hehe, no matter, I'm bored anw.
Shucks, I'm gonna get skinned tmr during tuition. I heard that there's more than 1 way to skin a cat, I hope there's less than 1 way to skin a squid. :D I'll find some fishbowl and act cute in there until tuitions over, then I'll come out and go home play com!! :D I can't believe I came up with such a brilliant plan. Now.. How do I go about doing that?
I'm gonna watch tv :). stuff work. Nites!
No comments:
Post a Comment