Monday, December 14, 2009

K, back to blog.

Ytd:
Went out with Russell, to Peninsula Shopping Centre to buy jeans! His Friend told us to go to Peninsula Plaza instead=.=
Man, that place is damn shady, I wont be going back to Peninsula Plaza anytime soon, Peninsula Shopping Centre is not exactly very un-shady also, all around can see Malays and all sorts of people populating the entire area, loitering round, sitting down in the lift lobby reading newspapers etc, I was like "Crap, I'm not coming back here for a while once I'm out of this building.
But Peninsula shopping centre is still accpetable. But not very up-marketed. Bought 2 pairs of jeans.

Enough on cloths. My sister's sick, high fever and all. So stuff in the house isnt exactly very holiday-like for me with everyone taking leave etc and running around. Didnt go to church last night beccause of it.

Today:

Morning, left house at like 730 to rush to the Geylang Polyclinic for work attachment. Damn rush, cause I woke up sort of late, reached there just in the nick of time!

=.= BUT I could have arrived MUCH later, =.= cause we ended up spending time waiting for the doctor to come (He must have been later than me =.=, either that or attending to something more impt then our work attachment, which is really not as impt as I thought it was anymore=.=)

So guess what? We finally managed to get a hold on the Doc, and we went inside his cubicle(?)/Room(?)/Office(?) I think Office, hehe, lols, cubicle, i should strike that out xD. ANYWAY =.= sidetracked. When we got in, we found out today was just for REGISTERING=.=. I woke up and rushed like an idiot here, to spend like 15mins worth of whatever time it was in the dawn hours of the day in the polyclinic, and we WERE SCOTT-FREE=.=(Dismissed).

AND WE FOUND OUT WORK ATTACHMENT IS FROM TUE TO FRI FROM 11 TO 4=.= that's it man, CHALET IS LIKE RUINED FOR ME=.=

AND THEN!!! MISS TAN TREATED US TO MAC!!! But me and KayRui were too "gentleman", so we bought it ourselves before she had time to pay for us^^. hehe, despite the fact that she tried to make us keep 10 dollars of her money later on, but we declined it POLITELY ^^ and snuck out of Mac just in case she forced the $$ on us. Actually teacher supposed to teach us wan lor, should be grateful man, how can still ask teacher to treat us to breakfast RIGHT!? SHUTONG SO BAD! lols! jkjk.

Then Mr BabyFat Cheeks (KayRui) and I, left Mac and went to play BASKETBALL!! YAY! And we called Ethel to come along but she wasnt free!! BOOO!! And then Mr BabyFat Cheeks got bitten by a FireRed Ant!! YAAY!! I dno how, but the red ant managed to get into his shirt when we were playing basketball, and bit him. And he was digging around in his shirt trying to find it, and eventually did, YAY!!(for him, not for the ant, :( he squashed the ant while he was trying to save himself from it biting him).

Then we went to eat lunch!! it was a very cheap lunch, Bee Hoon, etc, it only cost 90cents for me, but apparently KayRui says its much more worth it at Bedok, he gets twice of what he got thr at Elias Mall, tho I didnt really find it so.

Kay Rui srsly damn nice guy, lols! Whoever his Gf is is lucky, haha!

Byebye.

No comments: