Feng yun 2 is damn nice!! Not 100% realistic looking, but some of the graphics are pretty sweet! Not like some shows I've seen where the sword fighting graphics suck! And action all the way from the beginning to the end of the show as well!! Feng was like damn shuang throughtout the whole show man!! He became evil then look so damn cool sia!! Fighting was so niccee!! Lols.
Yun also not bad, he was quite cool also, but feng was like so much better!! Until the end where yun saved feng, then that was the supposedly touching part, but seldom are there touching parts in martial arts novels ba, it's all the fighting man! And the graphics, and the moves! Wow man, director did a pretty good job! I bet yun didn't die at the end.
Came back home yesterday at 12+, so I reckon the show was about an hour an and a half long.
Came back home, showered, then wanted to use com, but I wa interupted, and so I went to watch tv, was chatting with Aijing over msn on phone as well, show ended at about 1, stayed up till 130 or something like that talking to that Aijing, I would say pimple but I promised I wouldn't call her that for a week. Hehe..
Okok, blogging using phone now, meaning my battery can run out like Amy second alr, cause I didn't charge yesterday after using up like 70% of battery chatting with Aijing, so really really gtg, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment