Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok. Time to blog about today!

Woke up at about 630?645? roughly thr, and went out with my dad for breakfast before he fetched me back and went to work.

Got back home, did a litle revision on amaths differentiation, but i havent done my hmw for it for Amaths tuition yet. Then played com, for about 2 to 3 hours, until about 11pm or so.

Then I thought I had an hour or so left to relax etc, so sat down to watch tv series, for about an hour.

Then I was freaking bored, cause I ran out of tv series discs. So I went to play piano, previous songs, and then still bored =.=. So I rmbered there was a song called No Boundaries Russell just mentioned also a few days ago, so it rung in my head. So I tried to play it out on the piano, and it turns out to be some horribly tough and difficult key with 5 freaking flats. Anyway, I played along, and made a score again! xD Although I didnt finish it in the afternoon yet, because I had to rush out for the outing and I was about to be late! Cause I was supposed to meet Xin Ni, Aijing, and Shutong, at Bugis, for movies and shopping. So I rushed all the way there, and found myself 5mins late (was supposed to meet at 130pm).

BUT=.= I was THE EARLIEST! (again) =.= Xin Ni was the first one to tell me she was going to be late=.=, then Aijing smsed me and said she was going to be VERY LATE =.= but she arrived earlier than Xin Ni =.=

I was supposed to meet them both at the mrt station at bugis. But Aijing went straight to the Food Junction. And later on, so did Xin Ni. Aijing said she would meet us at the ENTRANCE of the food junction=.= but she was no where to be found. (We found her later on, after I found Xin Ni looking around for her as well in the Food Junction)

Man this is going to be a long post.

So we had lunch there, and me and Aijing both ate Chicken Rice. =.= and she said it was disgusting that we were both eating the same thing, but she was the one that bought after me, lols! I feel sorry for chickens sia! dno how many getting eaten by me everyday, maybe I should switch to ducks. lols. ANYWAY=.= I got sidetracked, we ate, and then went down to Mcdonald's cause I wanted to buy fries and Xin Ni wanted to buy Ice Cream, but I changed my mind when I reached cause they were not going to get a seat and the place was crowded, and I just recovered from flu and sore throat, so it was not a good idea anyway.

Then when I was at the door of Mcdonald's, I ran into HUIXUN! And Azkhairy, and Vivek, and Yan QI!! and WEN HUI SOMEMORE! And HuiXun tried to spread some rumors about me =.= stupid mushroom.

so, we left and we went to Iluma, the now not-so-new-but-still-new shopping centre opposite bugis, to get tickets for a movie. AND WHEN WE GOT THERE=.= WE COULDNT DECIDE ON A MOVIE!! WE SPENT LIKE FREAKING HALF AN HOUR STANDING DOWN THERE TALKING ABOUT WHICH MOVIE WE WANT TO WATCH! and then you know wad the conclusion was? ^^ Let's go TOILET =.="" SRSLY GO TOILET=.= WTH

Then at the very last=.= we watched THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG =.= CARTOON!=.= but was still funny i suppose, never expected it to be that nice. But there were factors included that added to it being Nice!

BUT BEFORE THE MOVIE =.= they wanted to buy Lays chips. so we went all the way to 1st floor iluma from the 5th floor=.= and then we all changed our minds =.= because we had to go all the way to bugis junctions to buy Lays chips! =.= so we decided to just buy from upstairs =.= AND WE WENT ALL THE WAY BACK UP (this time with the lift) =.=. And then when we were buying food. They couldnt decide what to buy! =.= WLAO! I tell u it was disastrous! Never seen ppl so FICKLE MINDED~~! First want to buy chips!! then change mind want to buy Nachos! Then change mind want to buy Popcorns! Then dno whether to buy drinks or not, then Aijing dont want to share drinks!, then dno want to buy two drinks or one drink, then alot of talking was done, then Xin Ni says get 1 drink and 1 empty cup, then Aijing change mind want to share drinks, =.= OMG IT WAS CHAOTIC LA=.=

I was laughing like an idiot through the show. Lols! There was damn spastic face in the show sia! Random freaking spastic face! I was laughing like nuts lor! and that Xin Ni=.= NO SENSE OF HUMOR WAN LOR! I LAUGH AT SO MANY PARTS OF THE SHOW SHE NEVER LAUGH AT ALL LOR! =.= dno wad was wrong wif me, laugh until liddat =-= got laughing gas u noe.

After the show, we went walking around aimlessly for about 10 minutes around the CIRCUMFERENCE of Bugis Junction =.= and then walked right through it straight to the Bugis street and went shopping. But I didnt manage to buy anything! But I'm going to buy the chain tmr, maybe I'll buy the one Xin Ni and Aijing suggested ba. I'm going to look around, I planned to get a chain today anw, but I couldnt decide today=.=

Man, I'm gonna give today a Title: An UnDecisive Day. srsly, longest day, but FUN! i think, lols. I went high during the movie sia srsly.

After shopping, (time past damn fast,) I had to rush off for tuition. so we separated alr, after taking a picture, and me bugging into one unknowingly. xD

Anw, now watching show, that's a really loong post. Praise Chickens!

cya!

No comments: