Wednesday, November 3, 2010

As of now, I'm dedicating this songs to all the cute little flies in my toilet.
It's called "No reason"

I'm not a perfect person~,
there's many things I wished I didn't do.
But I can tell you one thing~
I really meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before you go~
That I just want you to know

I don't like you flying in my toilet~
I hate it when you stand on my walls~
I dislike it when you sit on my towel
So please just go somewhere else~

I'm not sorry that I killed you~
I really meant to hit you with a slipper
But I continue learning~
cause I see you have six babies a day
-.- And I don't like them even though they're cute.
I think I'll stop here, this is stupid-.- get out of my toilet you ****ing flies

No comments: