lol. I take that back. Not updating for awhile seems impossible. Suddenly nothing to do already.
Woke up later than usual today =.= 1009. wasting time sleeping. Must live life to the max! =)! unfortunately :( There really is nothing to do now. Gonna see fireworks at Vivocity later. I think it's a once a year event or something like that. oh wells. NOW WAD? Bleach no progress, Movie 4 also not out. Naruto is so boring, can take and throw in the bin for a few weeks. Job no response. What am I supposed to do now??? I know ^^ I'll eat Maggi Noodles! xD Eat eat. later maybe exercise abit. Who'm I kidding =.= Lazy do situps and weights today, maybe next week when there will really be nothing to do =.= that's gonna kill.
New blog opened. Now much easier. All the good stuff put here, all the bad stuff put there, block it forever, makes life so much simpler.
BORED BORED BORED. Maybe I'll even play Need For Speed on the Xbox cause I'm this bored =.= Ming Long also moved to Hougang already :( otherwise can go out makan with him or go his house too.. Kay Rui's gone off too-.- Never felt more bored.
Where's a part time job when you need one? sian. Bored like hell.
So far almost all my paragraphs have the word 'bored' in em.
I am Bored. Are you bored? Yes you're bored too, let's be bored together.
I have a friend named Bored, he lives in the same house as I.
Sigh. How lame I'm becoming. That's it. Noodles. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment