Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wonderful day.
Can't say that it was completely wonderful, because I was really pissed off in the morning, but still, :)
Bowled 3 games in the morning, 1st game I got like 2 strikes on my own:) then Ian wanted to bowl a little, so he bowled once and got a strike o.o! Lol, so I ended up getting something like 120 as a score:) could have got even better though, I had quite a lousy score after Ian helped me get a strike, 6 I think, so:( second game onwards cannot already:( got something as bad as like 58, then gave up for a while. Then after that i saw Teck wee curving the ball. So I dedicated another game to try and learn that, got the hang of it very slightly, not easy though, and the score was like T.T I think was like 28 or 21 I can't rmbT.T sad. Was fun though:)
After that Jia Qing was like "let's go Far East Plaza buy prom stuff!" so everybody agreed, ten instead of going far east plaza, go ion orchard-.- I was like ****! Jia Qing was trying to comfort me, so he said ":) nvm wan la^^! the stuff there can be quote cheap too! What's your budget?" I told him, 50 or less for a shirt, a pair of long pants, and blazer each. He was like " Oh! There Zara sure got wan la! Let's go let's go!^^" next thing I knew I was staring at a 100 over dollar price tag in Zara. Wonderful. Long story cut short, didn't buy anything. Jordan found something damn nice, suited him so well! I think Cherie's gonna marry him on the spot! Hehe!
Just reached home, 830, still kinda early. Oh wells!:) gotta buy food for family! See ya!

No comments: