Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tch. Kay Rui's gone.. Feels like some part of me suddenly went missing -.- sounds gay. But seriously.. Holiday's gonna be so boring. Apart from that, there's really only one reason else not to feel happy.. Knowing the truth. Haha.. Catching the obvious truths.. I dont want the truths really. A few months ago, I kept getting dreams everyday, dunno why, but I've never got that before in my life. Dreams every night until can't even sleep.. Then I tried to stop getting them, took awhile, but got it, but now, lol.. Maybe the only place somethings can happen is in dreams.. So stupid. Tch.

Dumb day today-.-
Frankly speaking, I think the past three days were crazy. I've never seen anybody with such a crazy attitude. No. Not attitude. Character-.-! Almost killed me. Can't believe I still have 3 days more-.- I can't put up with that crazy dude for 3 days-.- 3 days almost ended my life already-.- I think many doctors and nurses and patients kena high blood pressure already. At least today he not as bad ad yesterday, still it was pretty bad.. But since the guy seems to be trying to change, I suppose he deserves to be commended?:) still, 3 days! I think I also gonna kena high blood pressure already-.- no wonder kena headache so much recently
-.- crap man. Why? Argh!!!! I can't be bothered anymore. I'm going out happily after this work attachment^^ no more madness.

No comments: