what exactly am I allowed to do after exams huh? am I under house arrest or something =.= bloody hell. here also cannot, there also cannot, how old already still must ask whether here can go there can go =.=
There's nothing much to do at home. All the bleach episodes also watched already, all the naruto episodes already. Still cant go out, still stuck at home, no shows on tv, sick of piano, just woke up so cant go back to sleep, wtf?? nothing to do at all, the day right after graduation and I'm already feeling bored, now got 3 months of holiday nothing to do =.= right in front of me, 3 more months, and kay rui will be gone on monday :( gonna be very boring here without him. I'll buy him an air ticket back from australia^^ =.=
WAD EXACTLY DO I DO NOW?!?!?!?! Play hide and seek with myself or something?!?! Go jogging? lazy.. especially since its a saturday, hate weekends, always cant go out wan, wasting away time at home. Play Badminton? with who?myself? Basketball?court is too far away + no one to play with, saddening.
..wad kinda holiday is this? I'd rather have a normal day at sch =.= I'll restore my iphone just for the fun of it, then jailbreak it again=.= meanwhile, I'll sing songs
Somewhere out there, beneath the pale blue sky...
STILL BORED!
Being bored has finally become apart of me.
It's my middle name now, see : Justin Bored Lee.
WAD THE HECK DO I DO NOW!??! EVEN MY IPHONE HAS BEEN RESTORED!!! You got to be kidding me, freaking holidays and I'm stuck doing nuts!Great =.= now the stupid phone is backing up 238 songs =.= 238 SONGS! GONNA TAKE FOREVER! Haven even jailbreak yet. This was a mistake =.= just adding stress on to stress. lol, never knew someone could get stressed doing nothing.
My House Is In A Mess Full-Stop. Maybe I should clean it up asa passtime **** no way =.= Today you shall witness the longest blog post in history, cause I'm freaking bored.
Oh look! It's Eyore
=.= how do you even spell the Donkey's name
T.T I've never been so bored in my life
HEHLPLLP
I'll go on Msn and see if there's anybody I can pester for once^^!
man how sad can this get. only 2 ppl online???._. T.T!!
I've even rejailbroken my phone.
I think I'll organise an outing^^! who to invite? Kay Rui no doubt, how also dno, today cant go out, tmr sure cant go out, monday he go off already. ****! parents forever dont let me go out now what? =.= cant even see him off on monday cause of work attachment. All the ****ing things all in the wrong ****ing place. couldnt be more frustrated.
crap lost mood to blog. whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment