Sunday, November 14, 2010
I'm trying! But I must do better than try. If I were to speak honestly, I say a majority of what just happened really does not make any sense at all. But I know it does, I know it must, so why is something inside stubbornly refusing to get linked with it? I need to link with it. I want to link with it. Why? Show me and tell me, guide me. Argh! What's going on?! It occurs to me as nonsense! That is just not right! Please! Stir in me your wisdom and show me! How do I make logic and religion link?! Faith! It is the true answer! Why can't I draw on it? Because I don't want to? No! Then why?! Because where is the logic?!why must it be blind faith?! Please show me the way. Lord god!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment