Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kinda confused, but doesn't matter yeah?? I'm in over my head as it is.
Cousin's comin over tomorrow, affecting my plans a bit, but it's kay, hopefully won't affect till half-way through the next week.
Having a sore throat now but I'm at burger kings xD haha! Gonna eat fries! The chilling here is best, not hot at all, just sweet!
Blurry.
I'm playing unbound again, lol, wonder if that's supposed to be a bad thing. It's kinda fun killing people off in one turn xD hahahaha! Especially the noobs. Don't even have time to retaliate, start game only my turn, kill already! Haha! Damn fun!
FEEL like buying avatar even though I know it's a waste of money, I suppose I'll go see how much the stuff costs, if it's too much then I'll hold it off, depending on how ex it is. If it's ridiculously ex, won't bother anymore, otherwise maybe I'll use my job money to buffer.
Damned job. Can't get a freaking job! I wanna get a freaking job!! Wanna! Damned it!!-.- FISH this. Why liddat wan?-.- Hais. I'll find a way. Gt eat. Bye~!

No comments: