Lol. Hospital also can be so homey wan. Both nurses here talking about their handwriting, haha! And the Indian guy in the opposite bed is probably the most optimistic guy I've ever seen. Judging by his diet, most probably down with diabetes mellitus. Grandpa's condition is improving, that's good:) the guy next to the Indian guy just got discharged too, lol, kinda old china guy, looks like he's in his 70s, but he was conversing very happily with the Indian guy. In fact, the Indian guy talks to almost everyone who's anyone, and very cheerfully too. Lol. I think he even had a laptop here yesterday. I've been here straight for the past 2 weeks already. Nurse is kinda chio. Hahaha! Not that it matters, chio doesnt mean like anyway:) very caring though, and always joking with the Indian guy too. Haha!
Man. Maybe I'll plan it somehow. But how sia? I Dno all her friends-.- Pfft. Forget it. Someone else would anyway:) automatically.
Next thing I gotta plan is what happens in january.
White collar is like, such a damn nice show, but, my computer seems to hate it alot-.- cause this computer of mine just doesn't listen to me and won't allow me to download the series of shows without having to wait one hour before it's done loading! I feel like dropping it onto the floor and then going off to buy a new one altogether-.- freaking old com! I'll send you to heaven.
... How do I enjoy my time with you till it's over anyway? Pfft. What a waste of thought.. Cause I'm the only one thinking of it..
No comments:
Post a Comment