Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What's this about face here face there?-.-

Anyway. At Ang Mo Kio Hub now. And unlike Ehub, there's no bowling here:( was gonna go for a quick bowl before ming long comes BUT no bowling alley-.- sian. Now sitting around at the food court waiting for ming long, so might as well blog since there's really nothing else better to do.
And I just found out, asking for more ice in drinks in Germany is bad for some reason. It seems that they even have a law there that allows them to fill cups with drinks only to a certain level?! Mannn! I'm not gonna go there if I can't get Pepsi:( I'd be a very sad person if I'd have to drink room temperature Pepsi cause that is disgusting! It has to be cold! Apparently a foreigner asked for more ice and got chased out of the shop, and every shop she goes to gives her stares when she asks for more ice. Why on earth is that??!
Apparently there seems to several reason, although none really seem to be a very serious one for having to ban this-.- one of which is because them ice-making machines suck up alot of electricity to make ice. Apart from which, I have no idea WHY on EARtH they ban giving too much ice! Lool! Then when they give you ice, they can still only fill the cup up to a certain level with the drink, so the order-taker will end up telling you "you know, I will end up giving you less drink" but who the hell cares?! I'd rather drink a little pepsi with ice then alot of pepsi with no ice at rtp-.-! I'd end up torturing myself if I'd have to do that-.-

Ming long still sing here, so I guess I'm stuck. Aww well. I guess getting a drink won't kill.
Raging hormones these days-.- everybody around me^^ seems to be getting infected with em EXCEPT ME^^?! WADS goin ON?!
Actually, I think its safer to say I'm LeSs AFFeCTeD-.- not fully unaffected, eyes seem to fly over to girls for no apparent reason. Oh well, I don't plan on having a gf. Sick and tired of it already. Ming long's here. Bye.

No comments: