Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Parents at home again.
So much for my holiday, looks like I only have January.
Seriously, why is it everytime Brian comes over, so coincidental something dumb must happen here too? Last time he came, I suddenly had to go to msia halfway through the day, otherwise, my parents will suddenly take impromptu leave on that day when he comes, or something weird must happen somehow. sian. Feel like going out altogether.
yeayea, think all you want. sick of this already so I'll just say what I want.
Seems like every person likes public holidays but me (at least, almost every person). Trying to get rid of this stupid vexation, but just cant get it off my chest. I hate going overseas, I hate public holidays, in very much truth, I prefer school days over both of these, so tell me, which part of my brain has been hardwired wrongly?? sian. Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, sure go overseas. I just want to be alone during my holidays, this is just so weird. Dunno what more I should say, just feel damn irritated for some reason, invalid reason though.

No comments: