Thursday, December 2, 2010

A bit of time to blog now. Going out for "tuition". Haha. Got caught in heavy rain, lol, so just run through it lor, avoided them freaking puddles! Still drenched, but I've been through worst then this.
Once again, in mrt. My dumb phone likes to type a ^^ after the word "me"-.- so everytime I type it I have to delete it off-.- stupid phone, listen to your master and stop -.-
Mrt just reach Tampines also quite full already, damned rain is on a falling spree today. I woke up this morning, greeted by bright streaks of light, all the wayy till afternoon suddenly eyore's clouds come block out the sun-.- where's pooh when u need em?-.-

Gonna go into a tunnel soon -.- then I'll get cut off again, gotta save soon.
I'll bet my bottom dollar I'm gonna be the earliest for tmr's outing. -.- and they're gonna make me^^ wait for like an hour-.- again-.- sheesh. Maye I should arrive an hour late so I'll be on time:D. Sleep in the mrt and let it go to Jurong then all the way back to paya lebar before changing mrt to stadium. Lol. Going. Bye.

No comments: