Well day. Left the house at like 1130+, and reached Bugis at like 1207, late by seven minutes, and guess whaat! I Wasnt latest ^^ Lol, at least I didnt end up earliest =.= Mr Organiser AKA Jordan Lam was the latest. Aint that great? For some reason, Organisers tend to be a tad bit late lately, either they're slightly late, or they're so late that they dont even trn up for the event =.= If I tell Cherie on him maybe she'll do something about him getting up so late, then again, the opposite might happen too, and I'll incur Jordan's wrath (which I already have on this subject) and he'll try to punch me again ^^ muahaaha. No matter. Where was I?
Oh ya, reached there, Chuw Teck reached dunno like 5 minutes before 12 I think, and so did almost everyone else, meaning Ben Cheng, Tan Teck.
Met in front of the fountain, and Jordan couldnt find his way there =.= So I sent my messenger Chuw Teck to go find him. hahax! anyway, met up, and walked to nearby Macs ( which is like 10-15 steps away from the fountain) to find it completely packed. So Ben Cheng decided we should go eat Mosburger (???) and it looked even more wonderful than macs. So we left for the food court, and I escaped to Macs to da-bao my Coke and fries, and burger but the burger is the least important part of the meal, not very nice wan.
For some reason today I keep heading off-track from my story ._.
Back to story.
I da-baoed it and went to Food Court Makan with them, then out of nowhere while I was eating my fries, Ben Cheng says he needs to bomb a toiletbowl. O.O U know I'm EATING!? HOPE BEN CHENG SEES THIS =.= They left to buy something from I-dno-what-stall. Sian, dont feel like typing suddenly.
After they left, I left to Aijing's stall, to find a missing pimple, so I just went ahead to the movie to wait for Chuw teck they all =)
Late
Watched Tron.
Played Arcade.
Played more arcade.
Played even more arcade.
Scary sia people just spend money like water to get these tokens to play games, siao wan. spam money like anything sia, I didnt spend a cent. Though it was fun watching them play =)
Left.
Finish.
yay.
Gotta go change the shirt tmr, hopefully got stock. then gotta go get something prepared. After tha gotta go see Pimple, maybe.
see how tmr.
Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment