Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seems like it's very easy to dream these days. I mean while sleeping, not with my eyes open. Dream about the same thing twice in the past 2 nights. Must be from all the planning. Anyhow. Its 735am, I'm in sch, and have nothing to do because the others are having some kinda prayer session and I'm not joining, so I have till 840?? It was optional anyway. So.. Now wad?

I don't believe I've ever given so much thought to stuff so often in my life. It's like planning every step of the way with regard to time, this is crazy. Last time I did this, was when I was gonna be late for smth impt, which was not too long ago. But thinking about the nearest event before that?? -.- like what? Primary school?? Hahaha!! It's quite nice seeing what I've planned play out, and -.- scary, cause scared run off time. Damn it. Haven drank coke for like what?! 2 weeks?!?!? That's crazy too! Not even a sip!D: so sad... Wanna drink.. *zombie face & sound* must drink .. Coke! ^^

After being in Cjc for so long, I've consistenlt been running into Earnest, and Xian kai, but Germaine only once?! Made 1 or 2 new friends, but most of the time being alone is nicer:) mass dance is finally over, cheering sessions are over too, most of the stuff are.

My Ogls are Anselm, sherilyn, and clarissa(?) and they're like! The best!:D but my og is a bit weird. Some people I don't really want to end up mixing with cause they're really just not on the same page as everyone else.

Piglet!!!
Random statement

Lehpak in sch now with absolutely nothing to do. My battery has gone down by 1 percent typing this whole post, and there's nothing to think about at the moment cause the ball starts rolling tmr onwards. Hopefully they give us the dates of the cca trials and cca commencement date etc. Sch ends pretty late.

Bored to death. I'm bored to death. lalalala~! bored to death! I'm
Bored to death! lalalala~!

WHAT TO DO NOW?! :( sian!! If Brian were here that'd be nice. So would it be if Jordan or Chuw Teck were. Or Chiobu;)! HA! Or anyone close-.- Cause only the ghosts here are close to me much. And Jon's pretty friendly. I thought it was spelt John but I was mistaken.

DAMN IT! I'm gonna go for a morning walk:D! Like In a park!! Except in a school now-.-

No comments: