24th November, Monday
Arrived a little late (10 Min) at Pasir Ris Mrt station and met up with piglet!!(and her 2 plasters)
Then we took another train back down to tampines (sorry about that piglet) and told Huixun to meet there.
Met her about 10 minutes after that at the Mcdonald's that tampines mall and a few people kidnapped my handphone and told me they put it in the ice cream machine. BULLY ME!!
Yan Qi was Running very late that timeand we saw her about 15-20 minutes after that where she agreed with the kidnappers that my phone was hidden in the french fries machine. But MY POWERFUL SQUIDDY MIND WAS NOT TO BE FOOLED!!!And I got my phone back in the end when I was locked out of my security pass -.- because they insisted on trying to guess my password, I wonder whose brilliant idea that was.
Anyway, from there I left to meet up with the employer and return her the flyers because huixun could not continue doing.
Then I went all the way back, should have thought of telling the employer to come at 11 instead, but my stupid mouth said 12, so 12 it was.
Went all the way just to find them at Haegan-Daez waiting for me.-.- I wonder why.
Left Haegan-daz and they pangseh me and all run into the girls toilet and left me outside. But I was not to be daunted!! I didnt go toilet, because actually we pangsehed the stupid waiter over at haegan-daz and didnt buy anything there XD. But I stayed outside anyway, until the girls came out again.
Then we went to a CD shop and I was VERY BUSY looking at the CD's, BUT I WAS TRICKED!!! Some stupid kidnappers Pangsehed me down there SECRETLY! Can liddat wan summore! Pangseh secretly! But there piglet brother was clever, he knew he would have to meet them again when the movie started, so i went to the toilet first.
And when I was on the way out, guess who I met?
A Piglet
A Mushroom
And a Catfish
PMC
Went off to cinema and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Then off to an Ipod shop and then to courts before finally deciding to leave for Bugis.
someone then wanted to punch holes into her watch! XD so we went to the opposite pasa malam and they finished that.
Bought a burger and then I found out miraculosly, that 3 people had mysteriously vanished out of thin air (they went to buy food some where else, squid talk).
Missed 4-5 buses while they were at it and over at the Karaoke site, thre was a very polite collegue waiting patiently for us and over at our side there was no bus and phone calls from my dad telling me to hurry, and more phone calls and more phone calls and phone hacks, u get the general idea, over-powering.
Karaoked from 630pm to 900pm and someone's feet kept poking me.
And someone else asked me to look away everytime she had the mike.
And someone else asked me to sing first and said they would after me but didnt want to in the near future.
And all three of them were eating chicken wings and their dinner in front my hungry squiddy power in the karaoke room and didnt want to sing.
There was pillow fight summore and I was shot at and that stupid pillow went over the side of the table. But I was too polite, so I went to pick it up.
The karaoke session included unny faces outside the window and got someone inside laughing XD
Then dad came picked us up, blah.
25th November, tuesday
Went to Vivek's house on foot from paya lebar mrt station.
Card games came first, then xbox, and I managed to compete in soul calibre four with vivek and I WON XAVIER!!!! WHOOHOOO!!! Lol! JKJK!
Then I had a small quarrel with someone at the same time, sorry kayz? Next time I ren it bahz! My attitude got problem about that I supose.. Sry kayz?
So from there we continued with Halo 3 and then guitar hero which i'm beginging to get the hang of. XD Fun seh that wan!
Actually whole day was more or less like that.
Then we played tennis and I lost 2 to 1
Xavier tried to play as well.
I hit one ball out of the court and lost it and xavier hit one and lost it and vivek lost 2 balls. XD that sounds sick. kk, save u the trouble. Vivek lost 2 TENNIS balls. K? cause both lost were his, sry bout that. Xavier was hit by tennis balls so many times I cant remmeber how many times it hit him, and I hit vivek once with the tennis ball in the game! Taiko sia!! then immediately win that point, sry bout that.
ended off with Halo 3 where I was getting very dizzy spinning around everywhere shooting here shooting there. anywayz, that settles that.
Today they got outing I must stay at home, hais.. sian! no choice bahz. No one to chat with also, and later got tuition. BORING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment