Today was an EXTTREMELY tiring day. I went to deliver flyers to 40 blocks with russell. Run up and down doing alternate floors then my brain got prob and i keep doing his floor =.=
travelled to see celeste today and managed to pester her to join us for the suposed-to-be -today-karaoke seesion, which was cancelled =.= by me, cause I kenaed scolding for going out wif mushrooms. LOL! jk, my dad say he dont want me go again luh! Always liddat, dunno him lar! Hais.. sao xing.
So russell's nt distributing flyers anymore and huixun taking over, russell, hope you dont mind, but if you want to come back give with me flyers again you're ALWAYS WELCOMED KAYZ!!!?
My sis locked me out of my hp because she was happily misinterpreting my instructions to press a single button on the security code section to stop the phone from ringing while I was busy, so she pressed 9 and then "enter", and when she saw that failed she pressed 8 and "enter", then 1, then 0, then I enter also and tell her she enter wrongly and I was very happy because my phone locked me out of it and I will never have to answer a single call again from now till forever because my phone rejected my approved password to let me enter its stupid database.
But then, I on the com and someone smsed me (but I couldt read it because my phone didnt like me), I, however, forgot that my phone didnt like me and absent-mindedly entered the password I always entered and my phone suddenly liked me and welcomed me in with its open arms. I'm now giving it a lecture abt how nt to dis-allow me from going inside because of its sudden mood-swing and my punishment for him is that if he ever does it again I'll absent-mindedly crush him into the bin and buy a new phone when my contract expires with a new sim card. It seems quite intimidated and frightened, so i suppose I'm quite satisfied already.
I've gotta go to watch tv probably. That's the summary for today. If I continue typing I'm gonna get scolded, again =.=. so cy-all soon.
PS: mushroom better be able to deliver on time or we'll be fired =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment