Tuesday, November 4, 2008

EXTREMELY LONG POST
-.- ANOTHER LONG day,-.- days seem to be etting long these days-.- which is probably a good thing ^^. Anyway, today went for badminton with MICKEY MOUSE AND MINNIE!no, I'm just kidding. -.- Today went to badminton with Piglets and Mushrooms and Russell! Played for about one and da half hours. hit here hit there, hit people on head, hit me in the crouch-.- who did that? RUSSELL! I, HOWEVER, MANAGED TO KNOCK TWO PEOPLE IN THE HEAD! ^^ They team up and start blasting shuttlecocks at me I still can di dang! Muahahahahaha! Mind over matter and the shuttlecock likes your head. XD
Then Russell cannot join us le, he got other appointments. So! We decided to go to Tampines Mall Where I decided to leave to put my stuff back home but seeing time being so late I didnt shower-.- Why didnt I shower, anyway, Later When I got back to Tampines, I saw a pygmy piglet and a rare species of mushroom which can walk talking behind my back in my front of me-.- But I couldnt hear it so I decided to act blur, Actually I was blur at this but anyway act sounds nicer ^^.
We went to eat at century square where I was VERY INNOCENTLY scolded for eating my food too fast-.- and where my handphone was being poached by 2 very famliar looking piglet and mushroom respectively in front of me, BUT THEY DID NOT SUCCEED! MUAHAHAHA!
Piggly seemed to have gone nuts, make me laugh like siao! I havent laugh in public liddat so long le! LOLZ!!! I cant believe I did, anyway she dropped her fork, where I took the balme for it-.- why did i take the blame for it, anyway, I went to get another one, FOLLOWING WHICH WAS A MUSHROOM THAT DROPPED HER FORK-.- Forks dun like being dropped, but she decided she didnt need one, so I didnt need to get one, again-.-
ChitChatChitChat, and my attention was interruptedly turned to someone else who had made a funny gesture at me and stood rite behind the 2 people sittinf on front of me and didnt even noe, then I stared at that guy as he walked off (I noe that guy) and THEN only the 2 ppl turned around, by which time he was gone and they tot I was crazy.
Shortly later(5 min) someone tried to poach my handphone again, A very hyper Piglet. Then her phone dropped on the floor and the name on the thing came out, Then hui blamed me while she was trying to put it back together and said it was my fault (again) that it dropped, following which was a crumble of pieces again and the thing came apart again! Lolz! God's helping me!! XD
Couldnt catch a movie as planned as there were no movies available for that particular time slot.
So we postponed it and some little short person wanted to come to MY HOUSE! Invading privacy-.- How could you?LOL!!!
A long walk back, which was actually supposed to be short but they said I was walking too fast, and I said they were walking too slow, and we still came to the conclusion that I was waking too fast bcause of I-dunno-why, and then finally, eventually, somehoworrather, we managed to take the lift that was not in maintainence and prevent a piglet and mushroom from breaking into a shut lift door--
Open door, they rush to my dog, which begged them for mercy. SEE! HE'S SCARED!! LOLZ!!! HAHAHA! brought him out to the lift lobby to run around but the 2 cute little people who wanted to play with my dog had a drastic change in character, Piglet became less crazy, more petrified and started climbing up and down stairs XD (for only a while, until she managed to get over the fear of dogs) and Mushroom started liking to climb stairs, I never experienced the sudden urge to climb stairs b4, maybe next time must tell me, then can exercise! XD
AND THEN THE WORST THING POSSIBLE HAPPENED! My dog did its business on the floor, in which I had to clean-.- TEACH TeACH TEACH SO LOONG! Still cannot listen, hais.. naughty naughty, for that,i ground you to watch Mr. Bean shows for the next one month! XD
Then HuiXun attempted the piano, flipped pages, flipped back, played, flipped, flipped, Until she finally said:'Aiya give up le' hile meanwhile, vivian, piggly, whichever sounds good to you, was trying to solve the rubix cube that is currently sitting here rite on the table next to me complaining about the bad day it's had, he feels liky vommiting after that thrilling ride of turning in dunno which direction clockwise anti-clockwise non-anti-clockwise nowise and dunno-wad else! Anw, thanks for trying help me fix, but I tink too hard le. Lolz!
Then I play piano awhile where some people secretly took recordings of it after I told them I could nt play under Pressure. I really begin to wonder, who are they arx? i tot I saw them just now, walking down the street with my umbrella, speaking of which, when are u giving that back to me-- LOLZ!
so, date for movie shift to when arx? ^^

No comments: