Today I'm finally relieved of it!
HAIS!!
Had to hide then only can decide, feels much better now!
Thanks to mushroom for making me liang xin fa zuo! Lol!
This morning help russell with his stuff.
And Mushroom was "slow", said old grandpa today. LOL!!! He's slow and he's calling u slow. -.- nvm la, u fast until dunno how, remember cockroach? ^^
Anw, I ran into a small stupid looking dog today when I went to deliver flyers.
He was fenced, but was barking like nuts.
Mushroom was scared so she ran back downstairs and -.-
I walked past and then the stupid dog bark at me.
So I was pissed off, and I stared back at it, for a few seconds.
Then It stopped barking you noe. Like It was intimidated or what liddat. completely stopped, even after I left.
Following which somebody went to be emo at the park And I went home again.
Havent kena any scoldings yet whatsoever, hope it'll stay that way, If can pass today should be safe le bahz!
Wadeva I told u u better zip ok? LOL!
Still can remember yesterday got scolded by some stupid uncle talking in chinese,
Say "You cannot throw flyers liddat u know, liddat no respect/not polite" once traslated.
Stupid guy -.-
I just threw the flyer in normally, How should I throw it then?
U wan me fold paper aeroplane give you uncle? -.- Stupid.
Then yesterday also ran into three dogs.
One Bloody big poodle, the biggest dog I've seen in my life, about my chest height when it was standing on all fours.
One Golden Retriever, which was quite calm, come to think of it, I dont mind owning one like that, calm but noe when to bark, my dog only barks as a doorbell --.
And One coly, which barked once or twice and then abruptly stopped, that one randomly somewhere in the middle, bark also dunnoe when to bark, but still want to bark, so just bark.
Go for flyer distribution end up go zoo,
I saw this cat today as well, resting under a table at the void deck.
So I walked across the area, right to left, and entered the lift which took me up to the 12th floor. Then I came down using the stairs which was on the same side I had walked across just now and walked across the same area with the cat again, right to left.
Then the cat blur liao. Stood up and blink blink at me O.O Like think I doing Magic show or something. Like suddenly woke up liddat.
Celeste not free today so cannot help us take flyers also.
We're stopping the job already. Due to complications, again -.-
so yeah, more or less settles this post. ^^
byez~!
No comments:
Post a Comment