Monday, November 3, 2008

LOOONG DAY!
Went down to Bugis late because I went to buy something, then they tell me be late.
Reach le they dunno go where. Say they "On the way", ask me wait at ticket booth-.-
Wait wait wait, Then I see a very familiar-looking hairstyle and person standing in a shop with someone I could nt recognise in a pink shirt -.-. Stare a short while le, then a very-familiar face turn around, look at me, and laughed-.- dumb teddy bear.
Then the other person walked out of the shop with her and I saw what happened to be somebody who. apparently, did not want to sit with me at the food junction and ask me change seats -.-
Went to eat and my phone was kidnapped and demanded for ransom by giving them my security code! Die! But lucky the kidnapper very "kind", give me back my phone. Got 2 Kidnappers. 1 Of them almost lock me out of my phone and didnt believe can get locked out-.- U want me phone-less is it kidnapper!? My Phone very precious wan leh! But Got one stupid big crack in the middle-.-
Special Guest Of Honor! Alston Ong Appeared one afternoon, while I was walking along innocently. ^^
At the same time, Russell met up with us, and 2 VERY short ppl started running away, again mind you-.-
BOUGHT TICKETS to HSM3 and jumped aboard to watch it, at the same time, spilling Pepsi onto someone ( THAT IS CALLED ZI ZUO ZI SHOU! XD LOLZ,jk), got Popcorn thrown at me, stuck on me on the back and inside my shirt, on my bag, in short everywhere. I wonder who did that? ^^ It was some cute little mushroom in disguise of a teddy bear-.- LOL!
Couldnt find the stupid slot to slot in my Pepsi at the Cinema, End up put it on Teddy, LOLZ! So I kindly said "sorry" and placed my Pepsi in the slot, which I finaly managed to find. Later on, my poor Pepsi was stolen by a short person sitting on my left, and she GOT RETRIBUTION!!! MUAHAHAHA! LOLZ! Teddy bathed in Pepsi, Meant for each other XD LOL!!!! Hahahaha!! Dun take to heart kayz? LOL!
whole day walkwalk-talktalk, then say wan go my hse--, whose idea was that again arx? Teddy, u noe or nt?
Take Mrt, i tot they disappeared go back bugis le, then later found out they playing tricks on my innocent squidy brain. LOL! Leave mrt le I tot they go backto kallang again, walk home then found out they go WhiteSands -.- Hais..
Changed, got there, They go HERO again and Run all the way up to the fifth floor, didnt chase them up the escalators of course, I nt so dumb, I took an ALTERNATIVE ROUTE. WHITESANDS IS THE PLACE I VISIT EVERYDAY, more-or-less, you wan to run away must pick place I'm nt familiar wif, u noe? But on second thought, dun run ok? I very frenly wan ^^
Shortly after visiting Popular bookstore wif a very violent girl who bashed Alston up a few hundred times through and through, We went downstairs and started Tan Tian shuo di outside WS,
Got water kicked at me twice by a MOP who clawed himself and mushroom, mushroom must be in shreds by now ^^ LOL! Pls Go cut ur fingernails, they're horrendusly Long. LOL!
Then they go off le, so sad rite? Sobz sobz! So poor thing, I left down there bcause kenna ABANDONED LE. My Hao Peng You Teddy bear and mushroom and catfish and tomato ABANDONED ME! Now I very poor thing, no fren, no home, no teddy, no piglet, no catfish, no tomatoes or steak, no roasted mushroom (they're unbelievably nice, u shd try them......) XD

No comments: