Now cannot say too much, later ppl angry. Shuang!! Can finally talk abt this to someone, and share SAME views. LOL! I didnt noe can be so bad lor! I just found out O.O So long summore, for 1 hr plus. LOL! Got longer hor? 2 hrs last time rite? so this cannot beat guiness world record yet. ^^
Later my sis got another concert . So must go attend, piano concert summore but not playing pop song. SIAN!!! LOL! But must be supportive, so go lor.
Tmr got 6/1 outing! XD See ya all there bahz. wait, where's there O.O? Must go find out.
And chroom got camp tmr. Have a great time bahz! XD chat kayz? bring charger. -.- and pesticide. ur nuts over that I tell u.
Thanks for ur very precious long 1 hour time just now kayz? got ya Back! GO GO GO!! LOL!
I gtg :x . byez~!
No comments:
Post a Comment