Chlaet started on Sunday and was an extremely LONG day. Most of you guys were spending it in the chalet and around, so i did the same ^^ Went off to EHub and checked up the movies, apparently very stupid of me because I've checked up movies so many times already, but there was nothing to do, so I went anyway, how dumb.
Following which, I went down to the bowling alley and saw some crazy guy in there bowl like hell! O.O the bowling ball spinned sideways direction and always hit the middle FREAKING ACCURATELY! then again -.- I dont watch bowling to often, so who I think are pro may not be. I noe mushroom and pigs would be extremely professional though, bowling is in our blood. Or in our paws and erm... wad do mushrooms use for hands these days... ahh!! Wind! to transer spores from one place to another. anw, tat's beside the point.
I drank an overall of 2 huge cokes and 1 middle-sized coke from mac and one can of coke from our dearly beloved fridge in the chalet.
To end that day and start on Monday, I heard news from my secret agent, the public, that ppl had decided to go for "The Coffin" at midnight that Sunday, so guess wad? I decided to serve humble pie and join in the event, following which was the backing out of many many ppl from watching this show in which resulted in only 7 of us going for the movie - Ashiq, Hakim, Wendy, Zamri the mighty one, Jia Min, Nazir, And Yours truly, Timberlake. Took a picture too!

After the movie, we walked on ( at which time it was already Monday morning at 0130 hours roughly) discussing it, and wanted to walk to Pasir Ris Park, but Nazir had kennaed strong objection from his parents about going to parks, so we did not, then we decided to go for a walk to Coasta Resort and then we, the clever ones, talked and talked and talked for about 20-30 mins and decided we should not either so we went for a romantic walk around the parameter of downtown East. But it was fun all the same, tot we going to kenna caught by ppl or police and had 'plans'.
Went for that romantic walk (I kicked a frog along the way that looked like a leaf and after that experience I think he'll agree with me that he looks like a leaf) all the way down to white sands (which was closed). So we went into 7/11 and bought drinks and topped up EZlink and so on, followed by which Nazir sat on the steps of the mrt station and his hand caught something ever so black on the steps (Not racist joke, whatever he had on his hands were blacker than him, i swear it) that he gave extremely irritated gestures of "what is this?" and "yuck" and "shit" ( I doubt it was shit though, cow dung mixed with chocolate would decribe it nicely) He went to buy mineral water from 7/11 to wash his hands back to their original state, in which was a tone lighter.
Walked all th way back and I had lost my very good fren, the frog, where he had used to be almost nearly under my foot. Frogs are so nice!! Frog legs especially! Piglet may want to try them soon.
SO the sun rose and we were back at the chalet where everybody had a nice relaxing nap from 7 to 11 or so and I was out busy running errands -.- stupid errands cant run themselves, so they needed me to push them along with me, Aaron, watch ur back, ur next! Lol!
Another long day where I continued to stay awake (I've been awake for 3 days now, Look like a Zimbie panda), we were supposed to go to escape, but on second thoughts, we did not, and we went cycling after a long time of waiting to escape and then waiting for other ppl to join which they did not in the end where I lost my patience. We watched a MOVIE introduced to us by a certain someone and watched what looked like. Who later ended up like this:

Carried on along and we took more pics at PRpark.


We also Saw A PLAYGROUND on our way back from cycling!! -.- I got bullied back there lor! We played BLIND MICE!! A few girls named HuiXun and YanQi and Wen Hui team up lor! Then got one part, they plan to catch me lehz!! They go team up wif the entire class (those who were there) to catch me!! But I managed to run away for damnlong la! huiXun Was the Blind Mouse. Then she pretend pretend wan lor! Sometimes open eyes sometimes really close eyes. But Always peep every now and then wan lor! think i innocent dont noe! I escaped for so long la! climb sideways, up the bars back down underneath the playground, up the slide, throughthe round metal stairway, everywhere lor! everybody try catch me also cannot lor! Then huiXun Bui tahan liao! She almost caught me le but havent yet, then she swish her hands in my direction miss miss miss wan! Then she feddup le and OPENED HER EYES AND SWING HER HAND ALL THE WAY UP AND HIT ME! Play CHEAT WAN!! Look so innocent but play cheat and everybody on your side, hai wo become blind mouse. then I wan catch you peep also canot see properly, Catch also caught Khai Qi, How can musroom so easy say wan to catch me means can catch me wan lor! CHEAT!!!!! I demand Justice!!! Like Bao Jin Tian! Musroom! U under arrest for playing cheat and making me blind! XDXDXD!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! JKJKJK! LOL!!!! Dun take t heart arx! LOL!!!!
At nite was one hell of a nite. Went to see sunrise too early, so went back, then went to see again, then went back without, I suppose its alrite, still we had that time. lolz! Sry for the shock, didnt really noe I would so yea.. sry.
Passed into the last morning of the chalet. Nite b4 that, we saw this, something u can interpret for yourself, dun nid no explanations for these, twisting and turning comfortably after that somemore, I think I'm gonna throw up soon.
OK! Next morning.
I couldnt stand it anymore and went to bed, for about 3 hours or so, that was all I had. Damn them, left me asleep in Macdonald's before that and the people on the table to my right woke me up and told me my frens left the place "secretly". Abandoned me Down there again, so poor thing. Make me feel so sad sia! T.T but they apologised and truced later on! I'm So HAPPY sia! -.- you're my uncle sia! -.- random.
checked out early the next morning as Jason's mama had to go somewhere, so that summarises the Chalet event. Now -.- ....
After the whole chalet thing, we went off for our "lunch" at subway, where I, the extremely helpful octopus, helped smallwind to get his breakfast, he didnt noe what to do, so I gave him CONFIDENCE AND HELP!! XD, what a helpful fren. LOL!
Then I found out I was late for the collection of the flyers, so I had to rush back on foot, abt 5-10 min more or less. Reached, met up with russell and the employer and discussed, 10,000 flyers 200 total, means 100 hundred for each of us. But she only ask us to do 2,500 first, so total would be $50, means $25 each, but we are going to ask for ALOT more once we're done, or at least I am, cause this is too slow and too little at one go then expected previously. So GO PRINT UR FLYERS MAN! I'm givin them away for free for fee, how did I come up wif that? anyway, I've slipped off the topic again.
After discussion, 4 ppl wanted to come over to my hse -- the notorious priglet and her frens Muuuuuuushroom, yan qi (cause If I called her names I'll be mince meat) and JiaMin.
Then the ambiguous Yan Qi said " can I ask Wen Hui Come along as well? I tink Humairah and Khai Qi also may come, is it alrite?"
So I said, because I'm so frenly and helpful and I wanted Wen Hui to come anw, I said "yes", duh.
Then I had a very nice frenly sms from wen hui saying she wanted to invite Aaron. And since Wendy pleaded on behalf of her and herself, I, once again, said "yes/ok"(Icant remember, probably ok tho) and then when the girls got there and I got home from fetching everyone else (Wen Hui And Ppl) from WhiteSands, I had a party being thrown impromptu at my house. Soft toys hit my head so many times, I remember who threw them mushroom, dun tink I forgot ^.^. And then some cheecky little piglet tried to tickle me by poking my on the RIBCAGE -.- and wherever else you would call the area one would normally do so. Yan Qi was giving cool remarks on my song -- too fast/too slow/too long etc etc. What was supposed to be only 8 ppl ended up being 10 -.- SO MANY!! Can celebrate my birthday twice or not?
And guess who was the person helping me invite people to my birthday party without my INTELLECTUAL knowledge -.- I'm gonna have ur word with ur and my gd fren Wendy and see what she says abt this. It'll be sumthing like : U shldnt blame her, she was only helping you invite ppl to ur house and STUFF MY HOUSE FULL OF PPL SO THAT THE XBOX, PIANO, AND COMPUTER WERE NOT enough to keep my 1001 dalmations guests company. Although i tink it wasnt a bad idea inviting them, e.g haziqah, hakim, Khai Qi and Humairah because I invited her, It was more fun. If Humairah wasnt there, i would have nt been able to THRASH PEOPLE AT BADMINTON!!!!
Hope I dun cotract sore eyes tmr tho, dun waan swollen eye on face. LOL! Jk.
So, as a matter of fact, I have to thank Wen Hui for helping me invite ppl, apart from the fact that myhouse was in the worst state it had been in for the past decade, otherwise, ALL WAS FUN!!!! LOL!!!! And i treated her to bubblytea. LOL!
Then I sent them all off at the bus stop, see how nice I am!! I am ONE OF NO KIND. HAHAHAHAHAHA! but buy drinks le also must help ppl throw -.-! LOL!!!! AHAHAHAH! Sry to piglet for the most boring day of ur life. Must have been hell doing nth much at all today. I'll make it up to ya ok? I promise!! *sticks 3 fingers into the air* Piglet's honor. Plus u had fun bugging me to play piano and try distract me lor! and tape record up till now I dunno u got take or nt -.- LOL! No Worries! Movies sometime soon kayz?lus the bet nt settled. plus other *stuffs*. LOLZ! nt for a long time though.. or so i tink abt the *stuffs* LOL! Mushrroooom has also probably gained some contextual knowledge by now after trying to play the piano for so long. Lol! Wan to learn I can teach wan lor! I CAPABLE! shoot me so many times with the dick. Dun think I forgot. Use ppl dick and shoot me. and then accidentally spill stuff -.- LOL!!!! no worries, It wasnt much trouble anyway. LOL! And then got Wen Hui, U CAN PLAY PIANO DAMN NICE ALSO WAD! Grade 5 that one also can play wad!! nv play afew months le still can play! Mg, ur gd also lor! Lol!
Let's have more outings ba, I at hme sian seh! Wad abt KARAOKE!!!? I agree now lor! we shld go! After I have learnt a few songs, or a lot more songs, like say a few dozen or so, and maybe even one called "mushroom" or "piglet"! and "stupid mule" and "idiot" and "Loser" and "having too many people in his house" etc eccetra ..
No comments:
Post a Comment