We're leaving so soon... after allwe've had together....it was so fast.. we were just together for what seems like such a short time... I can even remember the day when we all met each other for the first time.. it all seems so close.. I can recall it so well..but.... now we're leaving 2F? I can't believe it, all so fast... All the memories, all the fun, all the laughter, it all ends on Thursday? .... it cant be... You guys will always be with me.. with all the memories, with all the fun times we had.. ALWAYS!!! When it all started, we all did not even know each other, it seems like... like we've all taken each other for granted...now we've established bonds without realising it, we've been thorugh thick and thin, all the enjoyment, relaxing, chatting and lay-back talking.. all those memories.. even the scoldings, we seem to have gone through them together but not even notice it..but now we realise what we've taken for granted... its too late?.... I cant ... its nt... it cant be....
2F, I just want to say to all of you that it has been the best time of my life knowing you guys, after everything we've been through. I forgive all of you people who have did something wrong to me and I hope those I have offended will forgive me too.. it was all a nice, fun time.. so thank you, for all we've gone through, all your encouragement, all your jokes, all my friends, all of 2F...
No comments:
Post a Comment