Friday, October 3, 2008

Sigh..
wad feels like heaven can also feel like hell and I'm now in it. If its true then I'm just going to forget about the whole subject and that it ever existed, probably because it never existed anyway..

Mugged until 6. then went out eat, now come back bo liao, no attitude to work so here I am typing nonsense. Wad to say now? Brian!! Finally can talk to someone with a response!! LOL!!!

I'm off to talk to SOMEONE WITH A RESPONSE, unlike someone withOUT a response, unnerving, and then getting LOVED by Jet and then called chio by some grandma.. Haizz, random ppl do random stuff. So here's cheers to random- there is someone who has been stuck in the lift outside my doorstep since half an hour ago and he has been ringing that irritating bell since the end of time itself, ask him shaddap.

bye

No comments: