LOL!!!!!!!!!WTF WAS THAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Smiley face!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!
TRAIN BANG HIM!!! HAhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
LvL 1 to Lvl 11!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!! XDXDXDXD
Bus 15, MRT, Cross road,wrong road! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
do u noe who I am? I also dunnoe . WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
THIS MORNING WENT OUT GO BADMINTON!
Play on an unbooked court, nv kenna anything, go ppl's breadshop, take picture of bread XD!
Walkwalkwalk, SAW A PERSON NAMED OCTO JET! XD ZD XD!!!
Go play so long, ran into 2 guys, then da kai yan jie! Russell and that guy smash here smash there, Make me feel like transparent liddat! XDXDXD!!!!
PICSPICSPICS!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Play Until 12 I go off le bcause I mus go for DNT in school, hais.. DNT. Still ok ba, a bit sian though, but due to the teacher's occasional jokes I managed to blast through it.
Finished at around 5.
Zipped off straight home, changed, went out wif Ming Long,
Russell was not ready yet so we booked tickets first!
Then I went ate Roti Prata and choked On chappati! XD
WENT ZIPPING AROUND century square and TM,
I FOUND SPONGE BOB!!!
.jpg)
he was Lying COMFORTABLY ON HIS BACK IN TOYS'R'US!!
WAD WERE U DOING THERE?!
U now wad he replied me?

He Told me He liked Hugging the ball,
So I scolded him for being sick and broke ties with him! LOL!!!!
Blasted abt TM for a while, saw S.H.E's new Album!!
Went off To Century Square, straight into the cinema, Watched Butterfly Lovers Since there was such a big fuss about it.
WAHAHAHAHAHA!
I dunnoe abt u all, but that was WORST GU ZHUANG XI I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!
I've SEEN SO MAYY "ROMANTIC SWORD-FIGHTING SHOWS", THIS ONE IS errr.... No where near standards... ASk Russell and Ming Long, they agree ^^. almost slept through.. UNTIL!!
MING LONG: LVL 1 To LVL 11!!!!WHAHAHAHAHAHA!! F***ING RANDOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I tot the show was really "off", but then I saw an old aunty on my rite CRYING. So I decided to temporarily HOLD MY COMMENTS.
AFTER MOVIE WE DISCUSSED ABT HOW weird that movie was, I even already recognised one of the actors before, the one acting as the MA Xian Sheng, But This Show is REALLY,, hais.. "out".
Went Home! Then MING LONG WENT INNOCENT! LOL!!! XD
WANTED TO CROSS WRONG ROAD GO WRONG BUSTOP DOWN TO MARINE PARADE SUMMORE! XD
Then LAUGH SO HARD DOWN THERE PPL THINK WE"RE NUTS.
Laugh until cough and cannot breathe! Ming Long got pissed -.- HAHAHAHAHA!
HE walked off! Then DISAPPEARED!! WE COULDNT FIND HIM!!!
Found him on the MRT -.-
Then Train came and banged off his smiley face! XD I aint explaining further! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment