Thursday, October 9, 2008

A surge! HAHAHA!!! tt's it! I got it!!! I finally got it!!! HAHA!! XD!! Tis's the best I've had for ages!!! I'm following this. XDDD.

Russell came over 2day!! Could'nt find Ming Long, must have went out wif his frens. (: Thnks for the help, but I think I'll go for the album anyway, I'm a fan! LOL! Thnks a lot though! XD Had an insight to the songs.

Went down to bugis, followed by meeting up wif my teacher and celebrated his B'day!!! LOL!!!!! Just arrived home. And I DONT plan on slping early!! Muahahahaha!!! the night is still young. Nothing can depress me now!! I feel it gd! the weird feeling, anyhow, nothing can get me down for the next 3/4 week! Hahaha!!!! XDD. Nothing whatsoever. Wished it stay like dat. -.-

Heards some extreme news as well today. LOL!! Its good actually, depending on how it is, but I'd have to mention names to put it here so I wont. Gd Luck to them! They are good anyway.

Sry Brian, didnt want to play runescape today, must have got u down, u ok buddy?? (: I really have no interest in the game, so dun so cold leh. sry . monday lets go piano, hows abt tt? after school also can recess also can, u name it, lets go. To amend for me nt playing runescape, whenever u wan me go piano i follow u kay?? (:

Found a soundtrack I have been looking for for a very long time ago today (nt by Jay, diff guy) so I suppose tt's one reason why I wont be down today no matter what thoughts, plus anyway these thoughts are obsolete, they wont change anything, so i am happy 4 ppl!! XD

To someone, no, actually, to 2 ppl, cheer up kay? LOL! feel better tomoro, sure gt something gd worth thinking of will make u feel better one, kay? To the other person, gd luck wif him! sincerely, LOL! I sound weird.. LOL!!!! (: but anyhow, gd luck!! XD. all the best.

tt's a long post, abt enough, I'm gone. (:

No comments: