That's a long list. I've gone blind just looking at it. I took a few I suppose, but too long so nt done wif it yet. anyhow, thanks.
Its all going off. one after another.. hais.. male, female, events, alike. Over and over again .. now a repetition of what had happened before .. diff events, same word, same person, same thing altogether. what exactly is wrong here? Its me for choosing last year, its me for choosing this year, and its me for playing along with it..
Maths exam was freaking easy after looking through that ws recommended by Mdm Goo. I tink I can get 47 liddat, but then again.. I finished ten minutes early, checked a bit, and found two mistakes. Luck was with me on that one. Then came Literature and I think I more or less Flunk 20% of it. I did not do the last two Questions on page 1 (short prose) and then I skimmed through page 2 (text-based) follow by rushing The essay off. Doesnt bode too well to me on that one.
Now Only have to worry about science and history, maths will be a breeze, listening compre cant be helped AND THEN!! I'm free from all acadamic tuitionS!!! Now I'm only left with Piano -.-, that'll suck. Classical songs -- not my type. Its all going to be over soon .
It has all been good anyway, until now. Last time, I was bothered by someone else because of this person, and now I am not bothered at all, also because of this same person. I am sick of seeing these. I dont need anymore crap anymore. so stop it.
No comments:
Post a Comment