Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bored bored bored Dead

Went around upgrading today. Nth much to do. Always was wanting for the exams to be over and over, previously dying for them to be over, now exam over, Nothing to do at all. Want to work also a bit strange, nothing to revise, nothing to study, dont have the books for next year yet obviously, cant study on them even if I had them cause I wont know whats going to be tested next year. Study also cannot, play also nothing to play, go out nowhere to go, russell gone church, no chance of eating out or things like that, tuition cancelled (Not that I really want them back ya noe XD) so I'm sitting down here typing down a scripture of how o do nothing, in which case, blogging.

Thats nt really much to say, except that my sister went and messed up my Jay Chou Rubix cube today, flustering the hell out of me, now I've only solved 1/3 of it and I darent make any other moves, HuiXun ah, you noe how to solve or nt? Same aeroplane anyway, nth better to do, can help me fix?! This thing seems to hate me -.- Cant solve it no matter how.

Neighbour came over and played Halo 2 all over again with my sis, nt like they have not before, they just decided to do so again, just shows how much I have to do at home -.- . Then they settled for CS with bots not with much success though, he didnt know how to buy items, so I teached him ^^ I've become a teacher -.- Lol! A noob teacher, compared to Andrew. LOL!

DAMN YOU RUBIX CUBE!! LOL!!! HuiXun pls help. thxthx! I dk how to solve this kinda stuff.

I've loaded Jay's newest album onto this blog today, cause its much more efficient. Came across a very vulgar song that made me laugh like sht yesterday and again today this morning. XD Vulgar lame song! LOL!!

The show I was borrowing ended today cause it was the last disk! D; Even more bored le! Ending so damn cool!

More-Or-Less it today, later still must go OUT for dinner, damn sian.. I lazy go out every nite just because No one wants to cook. Go out damn boring -.- sian... Jet, give me ya MSN then I add you ba ;D . See ya guys around.

No comments: