Monday, October 20, 2008

Why today suppose to stay back take picutre everybody run off prawn? speaking of this, I havent paid Yan qi $5 yet ^^ . haha! sry, get it to ya 2moro. peegy was emoing today, I thought we agreed to ENJOY it? LOL!!! Nt all the way emo though, peegy took out a peegy pouch and frolick! LOL!!
Someone daoed me for 2-3 days alr then today signal to me that somebody was nt pissed off -.- who was it? -.- then call me "thin" some more. My name nt shaddap then must change become thin. -.- Do I look very "thin" to you -.- Then again, I'd rther be thin than fat... can laugh somemore after that and tell someone's good friend, that person also start laughing, then go see xiao feng -.- I NT THIN OR FAT! I MODERATE! (:
Briefing today was a bore, talk talk talk, ppl see the paper can alr, but he Potassium hydroxide must keep talking talking talking, ask ppl stand here stand there, and say he wan become prime minister of Singapore -.-. Then some-how-or-rather kenna demoted to sch teacher -.-
Sexual talk KILLED ME! That was just sick and wrong! Sht man! really poor thing, damn sad, damn bad leh... hais...
Recess nth to do, took pic of classroom and emo. simple enough.
Then got talent show downstairs. I wander around the sch awhile then go there sit on a table only wif one other guy i dunno. Then duno how also got 5-7 girls no table sit, zhun zhun come sit on my table. And then I look at the guy playing giutar, 1 second later turn my head back and I see Mdm Goo sitting next to me. So chat with her. Then that guy singing on stage from 2G start singing a song by Jonas Brothers (cant remember wad song le). WAlaoa!! His singing blew my eardrums off man! Then got new topic start chatting wif Mdm Goo abt that guy. LOL!
Once Mdm Goo left, The event almost over le, so I just went off up to class anw. One guy plaing psp the other one reading book(Jason) . I like some idiot like that, tiam tiam there.
Walk home that time, sIa la! I almost stepped on a CHAMELEON! ka bei ka bo! on the floor leh! Then I walk walk walk then the ground can move one leh!O.O almost stepped on the por fella. Must have scared him outta his wits! XD. turn his cute head up look at me, I glared at him and walked off... hais...dunno how to camouflage properly, must go camouflage like ground colour let me step. stupid cute little lizard XDD.
Continue walking to Mrt station (I didnt take bus), I walked past a meadow, Then see one cute little cat there (or kitten, If ur vocab cheem), chasing butterfly sia!!! Walao!! SO ADORABLE!!! trying to grab the butterfly sia!! so small small one!! okkkaaay.. that doesnt sound too right but anyhow, tat was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Then I turn to my right, and I see one bald headed guy staring in my direction O.O. ZHAO LO! Quickly quickly go le! LOL!!

No comments: