Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally Managed

Got caught in the rain on the way back! But It was Fun!! Don't know why also.. drench until all wet!! LOL!
Since I've finally managed it, I can do many other stuff. For One. That stupid plan did not come in handy, no IT period, what on earth could I do abt that.. Anythow, Wen Hui laugh for the first time in my life (or at least the first time I saw it). Surprised me for one. Stoner smile also nt bad hor!
Since its done, I can also say I AM IN POSSESSION OF JAY CHOU'S LATEST ALBUM!!! MUAHAAHAHA! it was supposed to have been released on 15th Oct, but it was not on sale even on 16th, but I managed to buy it on 15th October!!! Muahaha!! As usual, all my own money and PROUD OF IT! lol. someone must be frolicking with the other album I bought now.. blasting it straight into her ears and coming out of the other one! XD Jay Chou's songs rock!
Sry to someone, I really am nt gd at buying ppl stuff, very very sry. for future references, what exactly DO you like? very sorry for the disappointment.. and the other person also, I'm very sorry.. pls tell me what you prefer. thanks.
Some ppl played with a piglet in class, see la!! Humiliate my piglet! make him wear specs, poke his nose, HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO HIM/HER/IT!!? later he/she/it cry then how? XD
The nose was meant not to have cotton inside, if not cannot punch it already, ): then not fun le. No cotton then cute wad. Punch already look cute some more!! XD .
ROCKS!! I cant believe I managed to pull it off. But I had some obstructions, I'm not going to mention who but some stupid person LOOKED through my stuff. nvm abt tt, since it didnt get in the way its fine I suppose. No worries.
sht. My dog shtted on the floor -.- stupid little ingrate!! No food for 1 WEEK! muahaha! no la! not so bad la, so cute one dun give food for one week I become irresponsible alr! No Way! LOL!
Gotta go! Hope you liked it. I noe I did. LOL!! (:

No comments: