Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Better today, think I'll return to school tmr. Went through a physics paper, got the entire thing wrong, then looked through the answers.
Still coughing, sigh, back to school tmr when there's all three sciences on the same day-.- boring like anything.
Piano exam's been called off, don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but at least I'll have more time to focus on the o lvls instead. Wasted the past 10 months playing the same few dumb songs too. Oh well..
I'm starving!! I want chicken chop! And steak! And French fries with super alot of salt!! And coke!! Ethel supposed to go out with me and eat after prelims, but prelims so far away!! I want to eat now!!:( starving!! I want curry! :( I want prata with sugar! I have a damned bottle of pepsi in the fridge but I can't drink it!! Arghhh!! I've had it with soup and bread and oatmeal! I want A FEAST! :(. Not that I'd go out with marcus's group for it=.= no offense, but I'm not the talkative type.
I want biscuits!:( chicken pie!:( yam pao!:( spaghetti!:( chicken drumsticks!:(.............

Looks like imma gonna havta eat something first:) !! Whad shoulda eat?^^ :( dunno wad I have at home, curry noodles, out of the picture, biscuits!:) in the picture^^ I've never had a problem being skinny after eating like crazy, imma go makan!!:D!!

No comments: