Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think I'm bothering you, cause if I feel I'm bothering you, then I think you should be able to feel it too.. I think I've practically talked every night, i don't know what's wrong, maybe I'm over sensitive? Telle if you're angry ok? Sigh, no point writing it here, and you're too kind to say that anyhow.. :) talked to you for once face to face and actually see you smiling a bit after so long, I think I've lost it, feeling happy about insignificant things, stuff it.

Blocked ears, sleepy, and really worried about physics.

Taking medicine again, stupid cough won't go away.

My dad hired a horror film=.= Ju-On, and he wants to watch it now at 10-.- how on earth am I going to be able to sleep after this..?-.-

I think about you, too often, it's affecting me.. I'll just remain hopeful :) until we part at least:) or get together. I think I'll clear this after unblocking my blog. Hopefully I'll remember, and no be lazy-.- Ju-On, great=.= nightmares tonight for me. Nite, to my blog. hehe

No comments: