Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Of all the days to fall sick, it has to be on a Thursday when all the science lessons are on the same day. I wonder if that's a good or bad thing=.= miss out everything but don't have go through 3 and a half hours of boredom. Hehe, nope, changed my mind, that's definitely good. HeheheheT.T change mind again.
Woke up sometime dead in the middle of last night, thirsty and coughing=.= ytd's mild cough has taken it's effect today I spose=.= still, here I am blogging. Should be doing work or something=.= I think I'll go back to school in te afternoon for that stupid English test. Don't want to hae to take it on some other dumb day again-.-
As I was lying in bed this morning, I was half asleep, and then I see your face there in the darkness of space with my eyes closed, and all of a sudden, a song starts playing, what song? Completely newly composed song, never heard it before anywhere=.= man, I must be losing it! Anyhow, I was trying to come up with a song the past few days, with lyrics, the lyrics meaning I wanted was how I wants to say, how I felt about someone. And now it just pops out when u least expect it. Lol, fumbled out of bed at 715 in the morning to write the song out onto a score, though it's kinda incomplete, but I got the chorus and part of the bridge=.= wrote it even though I was sick=.= beginning to wider if ishould have gone to school=.= no matter:) I'm glad I finally made it, lol, should I dedicate it to you? So freaking awkward. Hehe. Oh well. We'll see how things work out along the way:)

and I owe mr Philip Wang my book. Was supposed to lend him today. Guess I will, later maybe, when I go for the english test=.= he's been hounding me for 3 straight days, I think I really should remember to bring it later or he'll skin me.
Bodyache everywhere, slight fever, runny nose=.= coughing, ears blocked, throat inside got some damn stuck up virus tugging my nerve like he's having fun liddat=.= sounds like ENT to me too=.= except a worserer version=.= worserer was on purpose.

Kay rui just texted me to ask if I was sick, awww, I feel so touched. Sobzsobz, next thing you know ritesh will sms me too=.= .. I wonder, will you text me?:) oh well, guess it unlikely huh?

Im gonna go read book, and then go watch bleach, and slack the hell off of me=.= discipline discipline, I think I left that in the fridge=.= maybe I should go get it, discipline, that is=.= it's miraculous I made it into A class=.= don't feel like studying at all! damned darn it. Nothing to do:( read book play games^^ bb.

No comments: