... i swear, i dno what's gotten into me. I dont even know what's so special about you, but I've never dreamt of anyone I ever liked before for 2 consecutive nights. It's like after I've blocked you out, you enter my dreams instead, what's up with that?
On the other hand, Kay rui almost getting scorched by me was not a very nice experience, but he should have at least told me he took away the damned thing before he screwed up my anxiousness for damned nothing =.= idiot. hope ur reading this Kay rui=.=
I've made one more resolution. For the next year, I'm never going to divulge any secrets to anyone anymore except the one person I always have been. No more. If I ever divulge anymore secrets to anyone but her, I'll kick my own bucket =.= This is going out of hand.
And one more thing. From this day onwards, I dont want to know about other people's secrets that are not related to me in any way anymore, unless it concerns anything related to what I'm currently worried about, which I shouldnt, really.
I'm trying to get it done.. I'm putting in more effort, but this.. it doesnt feel like enough. Not anywhere near. O lvls is a month away. I'm not anywhere near prepared. going to mug. bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment