Never felt worst.. Slept at 2 last night just to finish up the sgc. That's not the main problem though, the worst thing that could have happened, it rained like crazy on the same day we had PE, and I played during pe, usually I do not if it rains. And it so happens I slept late last night or rather this morning too, making things all the worst. I have been having an extremely strong headache ever since PE ended, most likely due to my scinus(?), the pressure in my nose built up all the way to the centre of my head, pain like hell. And then the pressure went stright up my ears, so I couldn't hear anything either. Plus lethargic like hell. Supposed to stay back in school till 7 for work today, but I can't stand it any longer, going home now, feels like crap.. Really bad. Didn't eat recess or lunch because I wanted to print out the sgc, and it cane out wrong several times. Feels so drained, no energy to walk much.. Gonna go home and take a few pills for this stupid nose block and then go sleep.
Don't think too much. Just let it happen, Justin.
No comments:
Post a Comment